Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Full day PreK
- Arts, Music and Technology
- Advanced instruction, including Telescoped Math
- EL programming
- Students have the same teacher for multiple years (grade level looping K-1, 2-3, & 4-5)
- Special Education service
- EL services
- Restorative Practices
- E3 (Education, Excellence & Equity/SEL) programming
- After-school activities: Community Education and ALC offerings including GEMS & GISE, debate, theater, dance, and other enrichment programs
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave., 55411