Henry High School
Henry High School
Henry High School promotes intercultural understanding and academic excellence
Henry High School in North Minneapolis’s Victory neighborhood celebrates a diverse community that values and supports the experiences of inquiry and learning. Students and staff at Henry work systematically to close educational and opportunity gaps to become a stronger performing community school. Henry honors and celebrates students’ cultures and backgrounds while creating pathways to future learning and teaching, Henry bolsters readiness in college, career, and life for every student. Henry promotes performing arts, athletics and clubs, social emotional learning, project-based learning, restorative practice and internship & mentoring opportunities. Henry strives for PHamily culture, equity, social justice, and community engagement.
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- IB Middle Years Programme, Careers Programme (IBCP), and Diploma Programmes (IBDP)
- Liberal Arts College Prep program
- Community Connected Academy emphasis on project-based learning, social justice, and community engagement
- College credits through AP, CIS, Project Lead the Way, PSEO, and others
- Career prep classes and internships
- Strong community partnerships including AchieveMPLS ,Beacons, College Possible, NAZ, Project Success and Girls Taking Action
- World languages: Spanish, French and Chinese
- Special Education services with highly specialized learning disabilities, autism and emotional/behavioral programming
- EL programming
- Athletic and after-school activities
- Offering Hmong Language and Culture, as well as the Education Pathway Program which focuses on developing future teachers/educators of color
Transportation: High School Go-To Pass
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave., 55411