Located in south Minneapolis, Longfellow Alternative High School provides a personalized learning environment for students to complete their high school education and build a strong future through an emphasis on attendance, academic achievement, and positive relationships. By encouraging critical thought, providing prenatal and parenting education, and partnering with community services we support diploma-driven parents and kindergarten ready children as they establish the groundwork for lifelong learning.
- Full-day childcare for children 6 weeks-preschool and half-day High 5
- Strong emphasis on academics, relationships, trust, communication, parenting education, life readiness, and social and emotional learning
- Step-Up and PSEO opportunities through the D3 Program with Minneapolis College
- Nurse Practitioner on-site who can make diagnoses and remove barriers for our students and their children
- Licensed Psychologist and Mental Health Specialist on-site
- Counselor support services
- ESP support at all grade levels
- A blended and flexible model, including PBL, online course options, interdisciplinary options, partial credit earning, and recovery credit for students beyond their 4-year GSY
- Special Education services
- EL programming
- Monthly and Quarterly family events
- Community Ed within our building
- Community Partnerships and wrap-around services
- Advisory model with advisors and support staff helping to create pathways to graduation and life readiness
|Receive ELL Services||32%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||97%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||14%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411