Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Two full-day Pre-K classrooms (one is Spanish Immersion)
- IB-PYP programme
- Schoolwide Responsive Classroom program
- Arts integration and MacPhail Center for the Arts partnership
- Advanced instruction, including Telescoped Math
- Heritage Spanish
- Spanish Language instruction K-5
- Special Education services with highly specialized emotional/behavioral programming
- EL programming
- Before-school and after-school activities
- Minneapolis Kids school-age care
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave., 55411