Edison High School
Address: 700 22nd Avenue NE
Principal: Eryn Warne
Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Edison Community School makes sure students “Belong. Believe. Become!”
A proud member of the Northeast Minneapolis community, Edison is a place where we belong to an inclusive family; believe in our ability to make change; and become a positive force in our communities and world. An International Baccalaureate World School and Middle Years Programme School, Edison emphasizes individualized, rigorous learning for all students. Edison is the future home of the Northeast Career and Technical Education Center, offering real-world skills in business, law and public safety, and agriculture.
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- IB Middle Years (IBMYP) and Diploma Programmes
- Study pathways include digital media, business, and environmental sustainability
- College credits through Concurrent Enrollment, CIS, PSEO, and others
- Career preparation courses and supported school-day internships
- French, Spanish, Heritage Spanish, Ojibwe
- Ethnic studies courses
- Special Education services with highly specialized autism and learning disabilities programming
- EL programming
- Athletic and after-school activities
- Edison Tommies Student News Network
- Beacons After-School Program
Transportation: High School Go-To Pass
|Receive ELL Services||18%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||71%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||20%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411