FAIR School for Arts
Citywide magnet schools welcome students from all neighborhoods across Minneapolis. Magnet schools provide innovative programs focused on specific themes such as the Arts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics), Dual Language, Montessori, and Global Studies and Humanities.
- Arts Integration in all subjects
- Art electives include printmaking, ceramics, media arts, acting for film, social justice theater, theater tech, spoken word, vocal music, rock combo, electronic music, dance, and much more!
- Project-based learning and Competency based grading
- Apprenticeships, shadowing and career pathways through business and arts partnerships
- College credits through Post-Secondary Education Opportunities at nearby colleges
- Advance language programming in conjunction with Minneapolis College
- Special Education Citywide Services: ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), DCD (Developmental Cognitive Delay) and EBD (Social and Emotional) services
- English Language Programming
- Student driven FAIR+ after-school programming
- Athletics and activities through partner school Henry
Transportation: High School Go-To Pass (for residents and non-residents)
|Receive ELL Services||7%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||55%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||17%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411