North High School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Small class sizes
- Strong relationships
- Grade Level Teams as Family Teams
- Partnerships with local artists and theaters
- EL programming
- College level classes through AP, CIS, PSEO
- Spanish language instruction
- State champion football and basketball Special Education services with highly specialized emotional/behavioral and developmental/cognitive programming
- Site of North CTE Center offering engineering, computer science, information technology, robotics, and web and digital communications
Transportation: High School Go-To Pass
The Minnesota Report Card is a tool to help inform families and communities about their schools so they can make important decisions and meaningfully engage with schools and educators. However, Minnesota Report Card data only provides a partial snapshot of what the experience may be like at any given school. MPS recommends connecting directly with school leaders and communities through school tours, open houses and other events to gain a fuller understanding of how our schools support students and families.Minnesota Report Card: North High School
|Receive ELL Services||6%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||68%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||21%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411