Seward Montessori Elementary School
Citywide magnet schools welcome students from all neighborhoods across Minneapolis. Magnet schools provide innovative programs focused on specific themes such as the Arts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics), Dual Language, Montessori, and Global Studies and Humanities.
- A Montessori school
- Full and half day pre-K
- A Multi-ethnic, multi-racial student population
- Montessori trained teachers
- Hands on and self-directed learning
- A child-centered environment
- Multi-age classrooms
- Montessori lessons and materials promote curiosity, questioning, and physical development of the child
- Rain and peace gardens
- Instrumental Music (grades 4-5)
- EL programming
- After-school activities
- Special Education citywide EBD (Social and Emotional) services
- Lego Robotics
|Receive ELL Services||22%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||50%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||8%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411