Sullivan STEAM School
Citywide magnet schools welcome students from all neighborhoods across Minneapolis. Magnet schools provide innovative programs focused on specific themes such as the Arts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics), Dual Language, Montessori, and Global Studies and Humanities.
- Ethnically and culturally diverse school community
- Full-day pre-K and Kindergarten
- STEAM project-based learning and collaboration
- Robotics Arena and Makerspace
- Advanced instruction, including Telescoped Math
- STEAM electives in our middle school
- After-school activities including Beacons and Robotics
- Focus on social and emotional needs through a Restorative Practices approach
- Early Childhood Special Education programming
- Special Education citywide ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) services
- Focus on inclusion
The Minnesota Report Card is a tool to help inform families and communities about their schools so they can make important decisions and meaningfully engage with schools and educators. However, Minnesota Report Card data only provides a partial snapshot of what the experience may be like at any given school. MPS recommends connecting directly with school leaders and communities through school tours, open houses and other events to gain a fuller understanding of how our schools support students and families.Minnesota Report Card: Sullivan STEAM School
|Receive ELL Services||41%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||70%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||18%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411