Armatage Elementary Community
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Tuition-based pre-K
- High level instruction for all students differentiated to meet each learners’ unique needs
- Special Education services with highly specialized programming
- Instruction targeted for advanced learners, including Telescoped Math
- A focus on equity and culturally responsive learning
- A robust after-school activities program run through MPS Community Education and the Spanish Learning Center
- Minneapolis Kids school-age care before and after school
The Minnesota Report Card is a tool to help inform families and communities about their schools so they can make important decisions and meaningfully engage with schools and educators. However, Minnesota Report Card data only provides a partial snapshot of what the experience may be like at any given school. MPS recommends connecting directly with school leaders and communities through school tours, open houses and other events to gain a fuller understanding of how our schools support students and families.Minnesota Report Card: Armatage Elementary Community
|Receive ELL Services||2%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||12%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||9%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411