Cityview Elementary School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Tuition-based full-day pre-K
- Full-Service Community School
- Turnaround Arts school
- French language instruction
- Social emotional learning focus
- ECFE site
- School uniforms
- Special education services with highly specialized programming in the areas of ECSE and ASD
- EL programming
- After-school activities include GEMS & GISE
- Hmong, Somali, Spanish, and French bilingual staff
- Partnerships with Foster Grandparent Program and Jack and Jill of America, Minneapolis Chapter
|Receive ELL Services||6%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||87%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||26%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411