Jenny Lind Elementary School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Full-day pre-K
- Strong emphasis on academics, social and emotional learning
- AVID elementary site
- Vocal and instrumental music
- Licensed interventionist
- Counselor support services
- ESP support at all grade levels
- Advanced instruction, including Advanced Learner clustering and Telescoped Math
- Artists in residence
- Special Education services with highly specialized autism programming
- EL programming
- Monthly family events
- Community Ed and ALC after-school activities
|Receive ELL Services||14%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||71%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||22%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411