Loring Elementary School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Full day Pre-K
- Vocal and instrumental music
- Spanish language instruction PreK-5
- Bilingual staff-Spanish, Somali and Hmong
- Advanced instruction, including Telescope Math
- Special education services
- Monthly family events
- School garden and outdoor classrooms
- Nationally recognized health and wellness focus
- After-school activities
- Minneapolis Kids school-age before and after school daycare
- School lunch program led by a classically French-trained chef, focusing on True Food: food made from scratch with whole ingredients that support the long-term health of our students
|Receive ELL Services||7%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||53%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||19%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411