Lyndale Elementary School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Full day pre-K
- Band and orchestra grades 4-5
- Advanced instruction, including Telescoped Math
- Special Education services with highly specialized autism programming
- Community partnerships
- Community garden and on-site organics program
- On-site counseling services through Watercourse Counseling Center
- Minneapolis Kids school-age care
- Committed to providing a strong educational program in a nurturing, caring and safe environment
- Content-rich instruction that integrates meaningful learning with foundational skills that help children successfully grow and develop
- Curriculum based on the Minnesota Early Childhood Indicators of Progress-Minnesota’s Early Learning Standards and SEEDS of Early Literacy
- Teaching and learning is designed to help children develop critical knowledge and foster academic, social and emotional growth necessary for school success
|Receive ELL Services||34%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||65%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||16%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411