Green Central Dual Language Elementary School
Citywide magnet schools welcome students from all neighborhoods across Minneapolis. Magnet schools provide innovative programs focused on specific themes such as the Arts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics), Dual Language, Montessori, and Global Studies and Humanities.
- Full-day pre-K 90/10 Spanish and English
- Full Service Community School
- Dual Language Spanish program with Spanish-speaking teachers and staff
- Advanced instruction, including Telescoped Math
- EL programming
- Special Education services
- Partnerships with local community organizations, colleges, and universities
- ECFE site
- After-school activities and Community Ed. classes
- Band for 5th grade students
- We offer two classes of Physical Education, Art, MLC (Music, Language and Culture), and Music
|Receive ELL Services||55%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||51%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||11%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411