Las Estrellas Dual Language Elementary School
Citywide magnet schools welcome students from all neighborhoods across Minneapolis. Magnet schools provide innovative programs focused on specific themes such as the Arts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics), Dual Language, Montessori, and Global Studies and Humanities.
- Full-day Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Full-day and Half Day Pre-Kindergarten, High Five
- High-quality bilingual instruction from ECSE to 5th grade
- A linguistically and ethnically diverse teaching community
- A comprehensive curriculum with a holistic approach to learning where students' voices are valued and enhanced.
- Advanced instruction, including Telescoped Math
- Specialist classes: Language, Music, and Culture; Physical Education, Band, and Arts.
- Dedicated staff to the physical and social-emotional well-being of our students
- Cultural experience opportunities
- After-school enrichment opportunities
- EL programming
- Racial AffinityGroups for students K-5th grade
The Minnesota Report Card is a tool to help inform families and communities about their schools so they can make important decisions and meaningfully engage with schools and educators. However, Minnesota Report Card data only provides a partial snapshot of what the experience may be like at any given school. MPS recommends connecting directly with school leaders and communities through school tours, open houses and other events to gain a fuller understanding of how our schools support students and families.Minnesota Report Card: Las Estrellas Dual Language Elementary School
|Receive ELL Services||52%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||51%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||9%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411