Pillsbury Elementary School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Ethnically and culturally diverse school community
- Full-day pre-kindergarten programming
- EL programming
- Somali and Spanish bilingual staff
- Advanced instruction, including Telescope Math
- Specialist classes: Music, Media Technology, Physical Education, and Art.
- Staff dedicated to the physical and social-emotional well-being of our students
- Site-based Special Education services with highly specialized autism programming
- Onsite mental health services
- After-school activities
- Pedal Power and cross-country skiing (grades 4-5)
- Band (grades 4-5)
- Adjacent to Windom Park
|Receive ELL Services||24%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||60%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||19%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411