Webster Elementary School
Community schools reflect the rich histories of our city’s unique neighborhoods and celebrate our students' diverse cultural backgrounds. Community schools provide high-quality academic programs with smooth academic pathways from elementary to through high school that build students’ skills and fuel their interests each step of the way.
- Ethnically, racially, and culturally diverse school community
- Half-day pre-K “High 5” program
- Focus on mind-body connection
- Problem-solving and action oriented engagement
- Special Education services with highly specialized early childhood programming
- Embedded advanced academics
- Student leadership opportunities
- Responsive Classroom and Catalyst practices
- ELL programming
- After-school activities -- Community Education and GEMS/GISE
- Minneapolis Kids school-age care
|Receive ELL Services||20%||17%|
|Qualify for free or reduced lunch||57%||48%|
|Receive Special Education Services||19%||15%|
English : 612.668.1840
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411